They passed each other in the halls of their college dorm for over two years before their love would blossom. Gabriel took every opportunity to be in Charish’s presence, and she turned down his every advance. It wasn’t until the pandemic hit, and she had time to reflect on the things she wanted and the way she felt about Gabriel. They reconnected over email, and before they knew it, they were exchanging vows at their romantic Oklahoma wedding.
Their wedding was the kind that a lot of little girls dream of, and Charish’s father made sure her dreams were realized. It was so clear throughout the day what a great relationship she had with her dad who was so emotional during her first look with him, and who surprised her with a horse-drawn carriage since they used to pretend together when she was little. There was also a string quartet (so elegant!) and during the ceremony her dad sang while her brother played the piano.
Family was a big focus of Gabriel and Charish’s day, with toasts from their parents, and a memory table for those who could not be with them to celebrate on this day. The details were so carefully considered and planned, and they all came together so beautifully (Check out the write-up about it on Wedding Chicks!). From the dreamy outdoor ceremony Charish had always dreamed of, to the reception that was inspired by watching Father of the Bride with her mother…the whole day was infused with personal details that meant something to the bride & groom.
Even with all the perfect details, Gabriel and Cherish know that the best part of their romantic Oklahoma wedding was all the people who gathered to be with them. I hope you enjoy their photos! Make sure to scroll to the bottom to see their old car exit!
- Photography: Hunter Hennes Photography @hunter.hennes
- Venue: Sorelle – The Meadow on Deer Creek @sorelleweddings
- Planning & Coordination: Cari Hajny @clarkescakeryandevents
- Hair: Kerri Unruh Beauty @kerriunruhbeauty
- Makeup: Chelsie Rose Mavity @chelsiemavity
- Florals/Decor: Sorelle Florals @sorellefloralsanddecor
- Videography: Marand Media @marandmedia
- Rentals & Decor: Sorelle – The Meadow on Deer Creek @sorelleweddings
- Cake: Clarkes Cakery and Events @clarkescakeryandevents
- Catering: The Burlap Napkin @theburlapnapkin1
- Photobooth: Sorelle – The Meadow on Deer Creek @sorelleweddings
- Wedding Gown: Bella Rose Edmond @bellaroseedmond
- Menswear: Bella Rose Edmond @bellaroseedmond
- Horse & Carriage: Territory Carriage Co. @territorycarriage
- Bridesmaid Dresses: Azazie @azazieofficial
- Music: Mid-America String Quartet
- Styling Mat: Liv Style Mats @livstylemats